Memory Care in Bloomington, Illinois
Living with a memory loss illness such as Alzheimer’s or dementia doesn’t have to mean the end of joyful experiences and purpose. With the help of the Memory Care experts at Welbrook at Bloomington, your loved one can experience a richly fulfilling lifestyle in a community designed to support their daily needs and honor their individual dignity.
Our Bloomington Memory Care community offers around-the-clock support and assistance with activities of daily living, as well as a thoughtfully designed layout and surroundings that are both comforting and easy to navigate. We also offer a monthly Alzheimer’s support group, Making Moments Count, to help loved ones cope with the changes and challenges associated with memory loss.
A Life Lived Well is Within Reach
Let our inviting, well-equipped Memory Care program help your loved one live a life of greater purpose and fulfillment. Our Welbrook Moments Program is a complete-person approach to care through health, nutrition, fitness, mental stimulation, social engagement, creative expression, and relaxation. Our Program goes beyond your standard monthly calendar and focuses on creating meaningful moments within every day events. Other community highlights include:
- Onsite Nursing Staff & Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Leadership Are Certified by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Secured Environment with Keycard Access
- Vigil Guest Monitoring System
- Easy-to-Navigate Corridors
- Secured Living & Social Spaces
- Dining Services
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Move-In Assistance, Weekly Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen Service
- Scheduled Transportation for Group Outings
- Educational, Social & Recreational Opportunities
- Onsite Beauty Shop, Fitness Center, Dining Patio, Garden & Courtyards
To learn more about how your loved one can live life well with a memory loss illness, contact our Memory Care professionals today. We will be happy to provide a tour and answer any questions you may have about life in our Memory Care community.